Thank you for your interest in the SA Spa Association.
Worldwide, stress is the number 1 reason for people visiting a spa and massage is the most commonly requested treatment, as per the Global Consumer Study conducted by ISPA in 15 countries worldwide. This trend soon led to people gaining a more developed insight to the consequent health benefits and advantages of lifestyle management.
South Africa certainly being no exception to the international rule has resulted in the tremendous growth of the spa industry over the last 15 years, not only in the number of spas, but in the diversity of spas and spa therapies available.
The Association therefore has an important role to:
The association is dedicated to be an accessible and inclusive organization. Membership is open to anyone with an interest in the Spa Industry, but will be of particular benefit to:
What are the additional benefits of membership?
In addition to Member Spa Certification, the list of Benefits for each member of the SA Spa Association is extensive, with new benefits being constantly added, we therefore encourage members to visit the website on a regular basis.
1. Spa Association Logo: All Spa Association members are allowed to use the logo during active membership status on their website, collateral marketing material, promotions and client communication. Credibility to the client is established, as each spa is site inspected and conforms to the code of conduct.
2. Free listing and individual spa webpage on the South African Spa Association.
The SA Spa Association website is dynamic, interactive trade and consumer website, featuring each members of the Association and updated regularly with press releases, new articles, courses, events, and more.
3. SA Spa Association SPA INDEX
Free listing for all member spas and 20% discount on advertising in the Spa Index. The Spa Index is distributed nationally to consumers and bagged with the November Issue of the Longevity Magazine
4. Regional Networking events with guest speakers on a variety of topics to assist spas with their operational, marketing and motivational aspects.
5. A Complimentary Print Subscription of the Les Nouvelles Esthetiques Spa Magazine
6. A FREE Copy of South African Spa Benchmark Report by Intelligent Spas in collaboration with the SA Spa Association and other research documents facilitating spa success.
7. Les Nouvelles Esthetiques Spa Conference: A discount for all spa association members attending the annual 2 day spa conference. South Africa's leading educational event for spa, wellness and hospitality professionals
8. Ongoing Educational Courses: Discounts of up to 20 percent for Spa Association Members.
9. Joint Venture Consumer Promotions: More information available for each event, examples include: Travel Indaba, Golf and & Leisure Book, etc
10. DTL Magazine Distribution – keeping your reception up to date. Members receive an extra 10% discount off any magazine pack and a 50% discount off any magazine rack. DTL offers multiple magazine subscriptions at a reduced rate, delivered to your door.
For more information on membership, membership fees or how your spa can participate in this important industry initiative, please contact us.
Contact Details: South African Spa Association on 011 447 9959 or e-mail: email@example.com
Copyright© South African Spa Association. All rights reserved.
|Tel: +27 11 447 9959|