Fordoun Spa boasts a team of experts that include skilled masseurs, Reiki and Bio-energy specialists, a traditional African Healer and highly trained aestheticians.
The spa features internationally acclaimed treatments such as the rasul, (a Turkish steam and clay treatment room), a saline Floatation pool, heated swimming pool, a gymnasium, sauna, steam room, vichy shower, hydrotherapy room, and a couples’ treatment suite with hydrotherapy bath.
Treatments available at Fordoun include:
* Aromatherapy body and bath treatments, using exotic blends of essential oils to suit each customer’s needs;
* Indulgent Exotic Frangapani body wraps and Inkomfe African Potatoe healing wraps ;
* Hydrotherapy baths and showers;
* Thalassotherapy seaweed treatments;
* Various massages, including Deep Tissue massage, Ndukuduku massage, Swedish and Aromatherapy.
Part of the holistic relevance of everything at Fordoun has led to the development of the Fordoun signature range of products, created in conjunction with Dr Elliot Ndlovu, herbalist and ethnobotanist, who is a traditional African Healer and Inyanga, and a director of Fordoun Spa.
Under his guidance, a number of products have been carefully created from indigenous traditional healing plants, especially for Fordoun. The range includes soaps, shower gels, massage oils, bath salts, creams and sprays, based on the theme of the seven Chakras and the seven colours of the rainbow. A luxury Eau de Toilette range, Ma’Ndlovu for women and BabaNdlovu for men, has been designed for both the local and export markets.
Fordoun also make use of Elemis an exclusive up market international beauty treatment range. Which we feel works well with the Ndlovu range and compliments our natural , South African range, Africology.
Booking in advance is essential.
Kindly arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment(s)
Kindly ensure mobile phones are switched off when entering the Spa.
Please bring bathing suits.
Please alert your therapist for the following contra-indications :
* High blood pressure or heart conditions
* Muscle or joint injuries
* Allergy to iodine, or product allergies
* Pregnancy, Epilepsy and Diabetes
* Fordoun Spa is not responsible for any theft, damage, loss or misfortune that may occur whilst on our premises.
CANCELLATION POLICY :
24 hours advance notice is required for cancellations and rescheduling, otherwise the full amount will be charged.
Late arrival will result in a reduction of time whilst the full treatment fee will apply.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Gift vouchers are available from the Spa Reception. These are valid from date of purchase for 6 months and are not redeemable for cash.
The Spa opens at 8am and closes at 7pm.
We operate as a day Spa from Monday to Friday and as a Hotel Spa from Friday to Sunday.
We are open on Public Holidays unless otherwise stated.